In How's Mom: View Your loved one's latest health information
Senior care facilities decide which health records and information to make available to families. If there is a feature listed below that is not available in your How's Mom app, please contact your senior care facility and inform them of your interest in that information.
- Medication Lists: Current list of medications, dosages, frequency, and reason
- Vitals: Numerous vital readings such as heart rate, temp, blood pressure, blood sugar, pulse ox, weight and pain level
- Conditions: Any change to current conditions and brief summary update of existing conditions
- Lab Reports : View and download a summary of recent reports and lab results
- Progress Notes: Updates on recent care conditions and treatments
- Nutrition Orders: Listing of allergies and food restrictions. Updates on recent meals and consumption levels
- Calendar: View upcoming events, appointments and attendees.
- Patient Demographics: Resident contact information, allergy conditions, primary family contact, & list of practitioners